18 April 2008

aerosmith - cryin'

So... back for another (the how many-eth?) attempt.

I've already mentioned how Always got me hooked on music for good. Well... the first video I remember seeing, ever, was this one. It was back in the days when my brother was listening to music and especially a thing called rock, which of course made me hate that thing. And particularly a band named Aerosmith, who had an unplugged concert on that dreaded MTV station, which was watched at maximum volume while I had to keep quiet with the TV blasting in my ears. Ah well. It made me remember the band's name... and well, I saw this video and I freakin' liked it O_o. Though later I kept confusing Cryin' with Crazy. I guess these two are like November Rain and Don't Cry for Guns... Welcome to the Jungle and Livin' on the Edge rock, but it's November Rain/Don't Cry and Crazy/Cryin' that get the chicks :P

No comments: