21 April 2008

captain hollywood project - flying high

Ah, this brings back school memories. This was a hit in our reunions when I was in the... 6th grade or somewhere around that. In times when the likes of Dr. Alban, DJ Bobo, La Bouche, Fun Factory, Caught in the Act, 2Unlimited and Snap! were ruling the European dancefloors. Everytime I listen to one of those songs it just means instant flashback. God, I was so young :))))))

For no reason at all, this song popped into my mind a couple of days ago and I couldn't get it out, though I was listening to something completely different on my player O_o so I thought... why not dig a bit into the faves of that era. No, I am NOT embarrassed. This is good shit.

3 comments:

Rogeroo said...

I really enjoyed that song :)) It's not one i remember but did remind me of snap. Very typical of dance music at the time.

Legendkeeper of Of said...

Oh, I've heard Snap's '(I've Got) The Power' recently. Was another flashback moment.

Unknown said...

hello, if you love the '90 music, please, pay a visit to our site(www.playradio.org), better you can listen our online radio Play Radio - rhythm of the '90s, here are the streams: www.playradio.org/PlayRadio.m3u keep up the good work, thanks