18 February 2007

hara - nuro shavo

I've decided to also promote some Romanian bands around here. Romanian music industry is far from great quality-wise, in my opinion. With far too many people listening to 'manele' and an overcrowding of the market with cheap ten a dime bubble-gum pop sings and some wannabe hip hoppers mainly. However, I do find that there are some notable exceptions. One of them is Hara, a band from Cluj, unless I am much mistaken. They've enjoyed some success with a couple of songs. My favourite is "Nu-mi pasa" ("I Don't Care"), but haven't found a vid. Instead, I went for Nuro Shavo, featuring Tamango. Enjoy ;)

1 comment:

leanan said...

thanks for the video and for the information!!

I've found it in the youtube (I feel passion with eastern europe music, so I was looking for some videos), but I didn't know who was him..

Have you got more videos/songs about romania, or balcans, or something like this?

Thanks again (and sorry for my english, it isn't my mother's tongue..)