07 February 2007

matchbox twenty - cold

From the series "un-famous songs of famous bands" now... The band in question is Matchbox Twenty and they are among my favourite artists, though they are famous in the US rather than in Europe. More fame has acquired here the lead singer and main songwriter of the band, Rob Thomas with his solo album Someone to Be and the singles thereof, Lonely No More and This Is How a Heart Breaks, as well as with the duet Smooth with Santana (yeah, he's the dude).

Anyways, with Matchbox, as with many other bands, I find that some of the best songs (or the ones I like best) remain well hidden on the albums. So, this song is not a single, but a track of the most recent MB20 album, More Than You Think You Are. Since it's not a single, there is no video for it, but I found a compilation of some TV series moments, I think, that features the song as a soundtrack.

No comments: