28 February 2007

christina aguilera - fighter

So... this is the second anthem I was mentioning in the Robbie Williams post. I absolutely love this song, though maybe you wouldn't consider Xtina as one of my obvious choices. Interesting video too. Reminds me of Silence of the Lambs for some reason. Well, not for some, but a very specific one - the creepy butterfly/moth thing. Insects freak me out but the whole coming out of the cocoon thing is a good metaphor for the song I find (though Christina looks better as a brunette, but don't take my word for it). Anyway, this song rocks. And, oh, that chorus fit so well.

So I wanna say thank you
'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter



No comments: