24 February 2007

marla glen - believer

Now, I've mentioned my early years of intense radio listening before, and the morning weekend show I was addicted to. There was one dude who once (and several times thereafter) requested this song. I had no idea what it was, I had never heard of it until then... or so I thought until the song started. Then I recognized it as a song I loved and never identified. It had been used in a commercial, am not sure, but it might have been United Colours of Benetton. It featured various kids on a train (and I mean on, as in on top of the wagons), breaking out of a tunnel into the light to this uplifting song. So I was really thankful to finally find out what the song was and who was singing it. And... oh, yeah: distinctive female voice. Very distinctive :)

No comments: