17 March 2007

the beatles - yellow submarine

Again, not my song of choice but fitting for the day. So, as you might have guessed, after the previous hectic days, I was dead tired. Did I manage to get some rest on Saturday? Noooo. I was on morning shift and then in the afternoon I went to a march of supporters of my hometown football team. Long story, I won't bother you with insignificant details. However the atmosphere was incredible. I have managed to take some really great pics (false modesty aside: especially compared to those posted on some official sports sites) and had a great time singing along with the crowd. And one of the songs was the official supporters hymn of the team, which is to the tune of Yellow Submarine. So there you go, the post is perfectly justified. :)

No comments: