07 March 2007

moby - in this world

Mmmmh, Moby... Again, I don't think this seems an obvious choice for me. However, I like most of the things he's done. What I don't quite digest are songs with beats like Honey, Find My Baby or the likes. I like these mellow ones, though some of the others too. And I love his videos. Almost all of them have a very powerful message, I find. Moby is one of the two artists that will forever and ever be linked in my mind with the time when I was writing my final paper for my B.A. I work well with music, but that really needed concentration and I was in need of music that would both provide a nice background and not distract me at the same time. Moby was one of my two choices. Again... Hard time chosing just one song to mention and just one video to share. But the cute little green aliens did it. Don't you just want to hug them? :)

No comments: