12 March 2007

paula cole - i don't want to wait

Ok, back-posting again. One day, I might share with you what is keeping me busy. Maybe I'll even find a song to say it with. Am just replacing "Say it with flowers" with "Say it with songs" :). Anyways, in the past few days I have caught myself on several occasions humming the chorus of this song. With my voice, it's all I really can do. I haven't heard the song in ages, so finally giving it a listen was a nice thing to do. And it would hopefully get it out of my head. It's an interesting video too, with Paula's immortal character falling in love and having to part with lovers through various ages. It was one of my favourites when VH1's pop up videos was still running - that was a good show. The first song I've ever heard of her though, was Where Have All the Cowboys Gone?, you can check it out here. It's another great song, though I've always supported the Indians myself :)

No comments: