24 March 2007

röyksopp - what else is there?

I became aware of Röyksopp back from Poor Leno, though right now I remember the video rather than the song, though I remember liking it. Poor Leno really made me sad :(. I absolutely love this track and the video is... well... let's call it freakish. And I am proud to say that I recognised the voice as belonging to the chick singing in The Knife, from what brief but intensive exposure I've had to the band from a friend (cheer!) - hey, I'm a fast learner. Come to think of it, I need to dig deeper on The Knife... Another band added on the 'check out list'. The girl's name is Karin Dreijer Andersson. I don't know it, I've looked it up. Shame on me. And I call myself a person who has taken Swedish lessons and wants to take them up again.

No comments: