25 March 2007

metallica - enter sandman

Well, in this post I am not going to tell you how I've finally discovered Metallica. That's another story and another song. The only Metallica song I thought I liked at that time (and now you know it, huh?). Hey, I was in denial. I knew a song with the title Enter Sandman existed but wasn't even curious about it as there couldn't have possibly been another song of the band I might like.

So why am I posting this instead of taking it nice, from the beginning? Well, because lately I am in a Metallica / Guns'n'Roses mood to the extent of downloading three albums each last night. This was further fueled by precisely this song coming up on MTV - I was heavily impressed :) And... the song still rocks when a Bolivian guy sings it in English in an Irish pub in Germany top the delight of three Romanian fellows. Hey dude... you should've won! Well, if this song can withstand globalization, it can withstand anything! Now turn up your volume and take my hand... we're off to Never Neverland.

No comments: