09 March 2007

dido - sand in my shoes

Dido is the second artist that has provided me with a soundtrack while I was working on my BA paper. She has a really pleasant voice and I've quite liked all of her songs. So during that time it was two albums by Moby, two albums by Dido, load in winamp and... here I go typing like mad or spreading sheets of paper all over the floor :) Maybe it sounds weird to some, but this is a nice memory. I think writing my final paper was the best thing about going to uni. Best thing out of four years was that thing I felt was all mine, and I've done it to this soundtrack. First I thought of going with a more mellow song, but it is such a nice quiet warm day today, that I've finally decided for Sand in My Shoes.

2 comments:

Anna Condor said...

Sand in my shoes is one of my favs too :)
Ah... and thanks for ur warm welcome ! :)

Legendkeeper of Of said...

Glad you like it :)